AMAZINGLY SIMPLE HEALTHY MEAL!!
This is so simple, so quick and so healthy - it is a must try - and you can make as many as you like as they're great for freezing - and the kids will love them!
- One egg per muffin
- Finely chopped onion - half a teaspoon per muffin
- Finely copped red pepper - half a teaspoon per muffin
- Finely grated carrot - half a teaspoon per muffin
- Heaped teaspoon of any left overs - chicken, bacon, ham, sausage, baked beans, sweetcorn (whatever) per muffin
- Salt and pepper to season
- Grated tasty cheese
- Sliced tomato
Method - 5 miniutes preparation, 20 minutes cooking in an oven (on bake) at 190 degrees C
Whisk gently all ingredients in a bowl including eggs.
Spray muffin tin with oil spray to prevent sticking.
Place equal portions of egg mixture 3/4 up the side of muffin tray compartments
Place a slice of tomato and grated cheese on top of the mixture
Place muffin tray in a 190 degree oven and bake for 20 minutes (or until golden brown)
Allow to cool for 5 minutes before removing from muffin tray
Serve with your favourite salad!